Rating is the credit assessment of financial instruments and their issuers under a uniform procedure by independent rating agencies. It is a standardised credit assessment of bonds and money market instruments. The rating gives information about the ability of issuers to meet their obligations fully and on time. The rating provides investors with comparable criteria for their investment decisions.
The leading international rating agencies are Standard & Poor's, Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings. WL BANK is rated by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch. She has received the best possible rating for Pfandbriefe with AAA. Here you will find the current rating.
|Standard & Poor's||Fitch*|
|Public sector Pfandbriefe||AAA||-|
|- Senior Unsecured "preferred"||AA-||-|
|- Senior Unsecured "non-preferred"||A+||-|
* joint rating for the Cooperative Financial Services Network (Genossenschaftliche FinanzGruppe)
|oekom research||Status: Prime|
Public Sector Covered Bonds
Here you will find our latest rating reports of Standard & Poor's:
- S&P Senior Unsecured Watch Negative (pdf, 295 KB)
- Ratingreport (pdf, 437 KB)
- Ratingreport Hypothekenpfandbriefe (pdf, 391 KB)
- Ratingreport Öffentliche Pfandbriefe (pdf, 373 KB)
(as at february 2018)